Sunday, December 18, 2011

Into the dark

Vampires love collection is still available and I've seen there is still some of this polish left on the stands. At first I thought that I don't need anything from this collection, but when I saw it I gave in to this polish and red (or better say pink) lipstain


This is Into the dark, its dark blue with silver shimmer in it. I love the fact that this is not streaky. All pictures are in the sun without top coat


It can be a one coater if you are very careful, since as usual I am not this is two coats. It dries really quick and I can't find it any faults. 


It dries little bit darker than it is in the bottle but that's not unusual in shades like this. I don't know what more to say but it's good you need to have it -_- :D

8 comments:

  1. Zakon slike! Sad ga moram stvarno staviti na nokte ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivan je lak! Jedva čekam tu kolekciju i kod nas!
    Pratim :)

    mymakeupandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaa, kako je uredno i lijepo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)