Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gradient on gradient

I didn't intend to write another post so soon, but as I just made this I couldn't wait to publish it. Even worse it's gradient nails again, this time with gradient on them ^_^


This is the base, thumb is matte again for some reason XD Sorry for the imperfections I knew that I would sponge over it so I didn't mind.


And this is with sponging on them. I didn't want them to look unifom so I tried to inverse it. For some symmetry (which I am a fan of most of the time) I need more fingers, but since I don't have them, no symmetry today :D


This is under artificial light with a thick layer of top coat to even everything out. List of used polishes is in the tags :) Let me know what you think <3 p="p">

9 comments:

  1. woow ombre gradient nokti, jako dobro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sponging, mada mi je i prva verzija bila izvrsna! Ova mani mi je favorit na Tematskim lookovima ove sedmice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is AWESOME!! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastična ti je manikura, oduševljena sam *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls <3 I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, ovo su najdivniji nokti ikad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mi je ovo! Iako mi je ko i Biberu bilo super i onak :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Verzija na kažiprstu mi je najljepša <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)