Friday, November 4, 2011

Vegas baby

Why so soon again? Well this was my lovely shopping lately and I'm so excited about the flakies. I would be very sad if I didn't catch them in time.


They are too great not to be swatched immediately so first...


one coat of Essence-Berlin story simple black creme, very glossy, this is no top coat under artificial light


then one coat of Waking up in Vegas, this is without top coat


and with top coat. Lower light brings out the green and yellow, and in full light they are more orange and coppery. Bottle contains 8 mL of polish and it has nice consistency and dries quickly. 
After this I am going on no buy for at least a month, probably until the beginning of next year because I seriously need to empty some products unless I want to throw them away because of their expiration date and I need to tame my nail polish addiction. I hope I'll do good on that field. I hope you catch some flakies 'cause they are amazing <3 p="p">


2 comments:

  1. Koju god stranicu otvorim, naletim na ove tvoje slike :D

    Strah me frižider otvoriti :DDD

    Super je...preko crnog, crvenog, plavog, zelenog, jaoooo....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)