Saturday, November 26, 2011

Old & older

I've been cleaning my nails folder on my computer and I found some pictures that I haven't but wanted to publish. 


Essence My boyfriends jeans+Carrie, under artificial light, without top coat 


Catrice-I sea you, with top coat in the sun unfortunately discontinued, you shall be missed...


Catrice-Pastel blue from Pastel delight collection, artificial light without top coat, Lovely color, terrible application. My first swatch was the yellow polish from this collection, well that is ancient history now ^_^ I hope you have fun tonight :)

3 comments:

  1. Prvu kombinaciju cu definitivno isprobati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ovaj zadnji sivac mi dobro izgleda, i see you too ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)