Friday, September 30, 2011

Take me to the Caribbeans

Lately I really miss the sea, so I wear it on my nails. This is Essence Caribbean sea from Show your feet part of the collection, unfortunately discontinued or with changed formula, I'm not sure which is correct.


Shade, no top coat. As usual for turquoise it looks bluer on pictures than in RL


This is two coats, and it has nice formula, little brushstrokey but I don't mind


Sun, no top coat. I don't know what else to say about this one so I wish you good night or have fun if you are going out :D

7 comments:

  1. joj, vidi noktiju *.*
    krasna je boja, iako na mojim rukama ovakve izgledaju prestrašno :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volim tirkizne! Imam jedan Miss Sporty sličan ovom, baš mi se sviđaju, a na tvojim noktima...podsjećaju na more...šmrc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, here it is "Caribbean Sea"!
    Almost a classic one :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivna boja! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. predivna boja!

    http://stuffandgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. uvauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)