Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: Essence - 2in1 hand&nail balm

It's not a nail polish post but it's nail related. The other day I bought a second tube of this cream/balm. 

This thing helped my nails a lot during this summer. I'm usually lazy about applying hand cream regularly so that probably also helped but I think that my results are better because I used this one. 


My skin is normal and during the summer doesn't need a lot of maintenance but my cuticles and nails are dry because of the sun and salt. This really moisturizes them and sinks in quickly without leaving greasy film. I don't know will this be enough for my hands during the winter but I know that it's my perfect summer cream. The smell is pretty neutral and I like it. 


I applied it at least once a day massaging the whole area around the nail to improve circulation in that area. I think that this cream has pretty good ingredients like water, paraffinum liquidum, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol and beeswax that really keeps hands and nails moisturized. The price is really low (around 1,5 euro) and you get 75 mL. I know I'll continue to buy this for sure and maybe during the winter I'll buy some additional cream to use during the day when I go out into the cold. I hope this was helpful  :) 

1 comment:

  1. imala sam je i ja, i bila prilično zadovoljna njom...
    a onda sam kupila drugu iz ove linije, računajući kako ću ih probati sve... e to je bila greška :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)