Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My nails are shorter as I expected but that happens when you do things with your hands other than typing :P First as a base color Alessandro 265


Unfortunately only artificial lightning because I did my nails in the evening and with top coat


Then a coat of Carlo di Roma 115 in shade


Plus a S-he white crackle that turned out to be quite good but you have to put it on really quickly because it dries with speed of light. When I first put it on Essence Love of pink it melted it but that happened with that polish so I think it was an exception. Now back to learning, see you :) 

9 comments:

  1. HAHA S-he ima crackle? Nisam ni znala. :) I stvarno fino popuca! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nisem vedela niti jaz za S-he crackle! Pa še dosti bolje poka kot bel od Essence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she super izgleda, obično bijeli loše popucaju, ovo je odlično

    ReplyDelete
  4. dobro si ovo složila :-D
    nisam vidila s-he crackle ali super puca, 10 klasa bolji od essencea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nekako mi se ne sviđa bijeli crackle, zato bih ja stala na ovoj drugoj slici! Baš super ovaj Carlo di Roma izgleda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your nails. Beautiful!
    I'm following ....
    Visit and also follow http://ciliosposticos.com.br/
    (false Eyelashes xoxo)
    Kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da eto izbacili su crni i bijeli crackle i dobro pucaju ako ih jakobrzo naneses, ali bar bijeli je los za frankene, probala sam u njega ubacit crni essence i sad imam sivi lak koji malo napukne tu i tamo ako mu se svidi :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks super nice. I especially like the Carlo di Roma polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)