Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deep in

I passed my last exam \0_0/ and now I just need to finish my thesis and graduate :O So today I'm showing you one of my favorite combos that reminds me of deep space. Deep dark blue base is En vouge from Catrice Glamourama LE and on top is S-he 455 (now it has a new number) which is blue, green, yellow and orange glitter in almost clear base. 


Pictures are taken in artificial lighting but they are pretty color accurate. Also all except the last one are with top coat. 


Now I know that this is a light picture spam but I couldn't make myself cut it even more. 


I tried to be as precise as possible because the base color is really pigmented and it doesn't allow many touch ups if at all


I hope it won't stain my nails a lot but it's totally worth it


Too bad that it was too late for the sun but if I remember to take pictures you'll see it some other time :) Now I should go and write something other than this post ^_^

3 comments:

  1. čestitam... još mslo pa gotovo :-D
    krasna kombinacija, tamno pa se još i bljeska - meni bolje ne treba :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeee! Čestitam, samo još malo :)
    Super je manikura, razmišljam da li bih ja nešto slično radila, idem na put na 4 dana i ne smijem nositi gomilu lakova, pa bih da mi traje , a šljokice su najbolje za to :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)