Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Royal PIA

Today will be just a quick one because I'm hurrying to the beach. This is another LE polish, and it's royal petrol from Catrice Royal nights.


Shade, no top coat, this is beautiful shimmery dark teal, it's not very streaky


Formula is ok for application but drying time is awful it takes practically forever and I needed 3 coats, ungh. 


I can't think of any dupes right now so I'm stuck with this one.  I use this polish only when I have a lot of time and patience. Now off to the beach \0_0/

6 comments:

  1. Krasen je! Uživaj na plaži :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad će ti se na plaži načet :-(
    krasna boja, vidim neobičnu boćicu i baš sam htjela pitat koja je to marka... a ono catrice... to je vjerojatno bilo prije mojih ovisničkih dana ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :D Nisam probornik tamnoplave boje, volim samo svjetloplave. Uživaj na plaži i sretno noktima. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čudovit je! Res škoda, da je tako težaven =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUT I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH TOO!!!! >.<

    Can I just tuck myself into the trunk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loodie well come over here and we'll go ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)