Sunday, August 21, 2011

I was just blue and than BOOM...

you blew my mind :D


This is the first polish from my ultimate wishlist that I got, thanks to a friend who was in Stockholm :) It's H&M-Blue my mind of course


I know there are a lots of pictures here and around on the internet but I couldn't resist ^_^ first three are in the shade and last two are in the sun


On all two coats, no top coat but since my nails are pretty long a third would be good. 


Texture and drying time are good, but wear time is not that great, especially without top coat


I love this polish and I wear it a lot this summer, also I have goggles in exact same color so I like to match them with my nail polish ^_^ Hope you are having fun I'm off to writing my thesis :)

12 comments:

  1. Prelep. In super ti paše na tvoje daljše nohte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totalno zaslužuje ime :-D
    fantastično izgleda *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav blue! :) I bas tesko ga uslikati. Nadam se, da ikad nadjem takvu plavu, koja izgleda ko BMM na slikama. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vsekakor mind blowing! In tvojih nohti izgledajo krasno :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ne mogu se odlučiti što je ljepše lak ili nokti..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivan je. Iz nekog razloga jako mi se sviđa ta bočica od H&M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mnogo su ti lijepi noktići. Boja je prava ljetnja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kakva divna bojica <3

    sviđa mi se i look na očima u postu ispod :) lijepo je i to vidjeti, za promjenu :)

    Girly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obožavam ovu plavu boju, prekrasno!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have TWO backups of this one, one of my very favourites *_____________*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really is a GORGEOUS blue! I want it too sooo bad!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)