Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blue dreams

I can't say that I am very satisfied with these pictures because I didn't do  my cleanup well but they are only ones that I have  so I hope you don't mind. Blue in the base is a franken of many blues and some white and you can see it by itself on the ring finger and on other there is a coat of Essence Glisten up


picture in the sun, no top coat


shade, also no topcoat, color is more realistic here
 I adore blue through the whole year, but in the summer I love them even more and shades like this are my favorite, they look so good in the sea. I hope you are having fun this weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Od kojih si lakova dobila tako lijepu plavu boju ? Razumila sam od puno plavih i bijele i Glisten up-a. Jel imaš ideju od drugih boja? :)

    Hvla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo, super franken :-D
    slažem se, plava uvijek dobro izgleda, u moru još bolje ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, super plava boja! Baš za na more i sunce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divna kombinacija, imam glisten up i koristim ga kada god mogu i ne mogu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna plava,a sa sljokama jos ljepsa!Prekrasna plava,a sa sljokama jos ljepsa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genijalna plava, stvarno divno izgleda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, sjecam se da je u pitanju bio S-he 399, Essence Forever mine i Catrice Blue cara ciao i jos neka random bijela, omjeri su bili odokativni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ja taman jucer dobila blue cara ciao. :) (pogodi tko sam, hihihi :D )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)