Thursday, November 4, 2010

I usually don't write in English but since I don't want to translate now English it is :) Biba answered on some questions but didn't tag anyone so I thought that I could write about it today. So here we go here are the questions:

1. Innie or Outie?
When lazy innie but if I have the right company Outie

2. Unlimited wealth? Or Unlimited health?
This is not even a question for me health of course I am really afraid of being sick, some kind of hypochondriac XD

3. What is your favorite book?
If I have to pick only one Lord of the rings but in close competition Johnatan Livingstone the seagull and Gone with the wind

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Currently London, but usually Seattle, Paris, Rome, Auckland, Tokyo and New York too I'm modest I know ^_^

5. What is your security blanket
I have too many probably money, Internet, food are just some of them

6. What is your mode of transportation?
My feet and trams and buses

7. What is your signature scent?
Currently Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion but I would love it to be Givenchy-ange au demon

8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Gryffindor

9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
Cinderella classic :)

10. What is one of your bad habits?
Currently, eating too much sweets :(

Anyone who reads this is tagged :P

4 comments:

  1. Hvala, da si odgovorila na vprašanja! Zanimivo branje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ja imam istu losu naviku...damn. Hvala na tagg-u, morat cu se pozabaviti ovime :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidim da ti ovo dobro ide,evo još jedne nagradice na mom blogu,preuzmi slobodno :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming and reading, please leave a trace of your presence here I love reading your comments :)